POOL PARTY & RUBBER DUCK DRAW
Time & Location
About the Event
Adopt an Elder Foundation, and The Granite Bay Rotary is proud to present our first Rubber Duck Draw! We will be soaking up the laughs poolside at Ansel Park Independent Living. While being treating to yummy food and cool drinks, the hundreds of rubber duckies will be competing to be chosen as the best little rubber ducky of the year and win you some cash Quack! Quack!
1. Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person less than 18 years of age.
2. All ticket sellers must advise adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
3. All tickets must be purchased and sold by Adopt an Elder Foundation or Granite Bay Rotary at the event or you can call Erica Caldwell at 916- 899-4947. You can pay with a check, cash, or credit card.
4. Duck Draw will be at 6:30 pm (Live on Facebook). Prizes are awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. 1st Prize is $1,000.00
5. No Ticket is eligible for more than one prize.,
6. You do not need to be present to win.
7. There is NO refund or exchange on tickets.
8. If a winning ticket stub has more than one name written on it, the Adopt an Elder Foundation shall award the prize to the top/first individual identified on the ticket. The Adopt, an Elder Foundation, is not responsible for any disputes between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
9. All winners have 90 days from the race date to claim their prizes.
10. Adopt an Elder Foundation reserves the right to publish the prize winners' names and/or photographs.,
- Event Ticket$50$500$0